QTech HVLP Suction Gun
Getting down to detail with spray
This all-new range of turbines combines the cost-effectiveness of the QTech brand with the best in manufacturing from Canada.
Designed with the professional decorator in mind, these machines bring together in one easily understood range all the choices the trade looks for.
Trim and fine finish spraying. Particularly suited to spraying detailed trim and furniture, including balustrades, spindles,
panelled doors, skirting, architrave, cabinets, bath enamels, pianos and bespoke furniture.
USE TO SPRAY
Compatible with water and solvent based coatings, most would need to be thinned dependant on viscosity. Ideal coatings
include gloss and wood primers, cellulose coatings, solvent based top coats, wood preservatives and other coatings with a good ÔflowÕ.
- Simple fan pattern adjustment from circular to wide at your fingertips
- Three fan pattern orientations Ð horizontal, vertical, circle
- U.S. Patented Fan Pattern Controlª Ð unique to Q-Tech
- Stainless steel needle, nozzle, and fluid passages
- Wide range of nozzle sizes available.