webersil P - Silver Pearl
webersil P - Silver Pearl is a high quality and low maintenance resin paint for new build masonry substrates. It can be used as a decorative finish as part of a multi-coat render system. webersil can also be used to rejuvenate existing render, and as a finish onto external wall insulation systems.
webersil P - Silver Pearl is a Solvent-free, water-based silicone paint (also known as a silicone resin emulsion paint) for application onto masonry substrates and render. Specifiers should consult the Weber Synthetic Colour Guide for more information. Final colour selection must be made against an actual sample.
The safety data sheet for webersil P can be found by clicking here
Features and Benefits
- Unique combination of high water repellency, high vapour permeability and low VOC
- Resistant to blistering and peeling
- Highly hydrophobic – water beading effect (see image insert) helps maintain a clean surface
- Chemically bonds to masonry substrates due to nanoscale molecular structure
- Resistant to algae and fungi growth
- Vapour permeability and UV resistance independently tested
- UV stable and resistant to acid rain ensures exceptional long-term durability and performance
- Forms part of a number of approved insulation systems
Note: To ensure colour consistency, paint required for complete and adjoining panels should be of the same batch number or be thoroughly mixed together before use.
When the surface is dry, apply a first coat of webersil P, diluted 10 – 15% with clean water, using a wool roller.
Apply a second, undiluted coat when the first coat is dry, normally between 6 and 24 hours.
Stable surfaces with particularly high suction should be primed with weber PR310.
To ensure product acceptability, colour samples must be requested. These are freely and readily available from Weber.
Spillages stain and are difficult to remove so:
- protect vulnerable areas thoroughly
- wear protective clothing
- clean tools with water
Use 2 coats 0.3 – 0.6 kg/m²
Note: This estimate takes no account of wastage and will vary according to the type of substrate. Allowance must be made for extra material required on high suction substrates.
Storage and Shelf Life
Wet pre-mixed materials must be stored frost-free and protected from direct sunlight and extreme heat. To prevent ingress of air, buckets should be stacked no more than 2 high, and where a central support is used, to a maximum height of 4. When stored under these conditions, the shelf life of the product is 12 months from the date of manufacture.
Please note delivery lead time is up to 7 working days on this product. We can also offer webersil in most colours, please call us for further information and prices.